In education, it's always time to learn.
Time 2 Learn is a professional learning and consultancy provider.
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of education innovation and offering relevant, interactive and practical professional learning that provides inspiration and ideas plus, of course, time to learn.
We offer a number of conferences around Australia, as well as private presentations.
About Jeremy LeCornu
Jeremy is the facilitator of Time2Learn’s outstanding Flipped Learning and Flipped Active Learning Conferences.
Jeremy’s accomplishments include:
- Implementing whole-school flipped learning in several Adelaide schools
- Leading Seaview High School in S.A. as Assistant Principal – Innovation, Teaching, and Learning
- Being an accomplished and highly-sought conference speaker both nationally and internationally
- Completing a Masters Thesis exploring the benefits of teacher-created video
Recent awards and recognitions include:
- Early Career STEM Educator of the Year at the South Australian Science Excellence Awards, 2013
- Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering South Australian Teacher Award, 2014
- EdTechSA Leading Light Award, 2014
- Apple Distinguished Educator, 2015
- In 2015 Channel Seven featured Jeremy in a news item on Flipped Learning. Watch here
- Educator Magazine - Education Leaders Rising Star, 2017
‘I am committed to helping others implement active and flipped learning in their schools and classrooms. Using teacher-created video enables me to maximise face-to-face class time to develop positive relationships with students and provide them with challenging learning opportunities.’